Technology Entrepreneurship is a youth entrepreneurship program that teaches students to start and run their own tech based startup businesses. Durbin Foundation offers students the opportunity to gain crucial skills that will open up a world of possibilities. In this workshop program Students can learn steps of generating innovative ideas, product development, digital marketing strategy, self-confidence, leadership, teamwork, and a whole host of other abilities that will propel them on a pathway to success.
This workshop introduces the fundamentals of technology entrepreneurship that will enable to learn the process technology entrepreneurs use to start companies. It involves taking a technology idea and finding a high-potential commercial opportunity, gathering resources such as talent and capital, figuring out how to sell and market the idea, and managing rapid growth. To gain practical experience alongside the theory, students form teams and work on startup projects in those teams.
By the conclusion of the workshop, it is our hope that student will understand how to:
- Motivate Students for a Tech Startup.
- How and where to Start?
- How to formulate ideas and finding a high-potential business opportunity.
- How to gather resources such as talent and capital.
- Create and verify a business model for how to sell and market an entrepreneurial idea.
- Generalize this process to an entrepreneurial mindset of turning problems into opportunities.
- How to develop a Mobile and Web Applications
- How to Promote and grab the Market